Achievements to Date
As a young amuta, Kol Koreh is proud of our achievements each step of the way. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- The Kol Koreh Integrated Class was inaugurated in Talmud Torah Moriah, a local Ramat Bet Shemesh elementary school, at the start of this academic year (September 2014)
- The recent movie “The Big Picture: Rethinking Dyslexia” was screened and followed by roundtable discussions in the communities of Ramat Bet Shemesh and Yad Binyamin.
- “Dyslexia for a Day” Seminars (developed by the Dyslexia Training Institute) directed at professionals and parents, were conducted in Beit Shemesh, Modiin, and Yad Binyamin.
- Kol Koreh professional consulting services have been contracted by a local educational institution struggling to meet the needs of its learning disabled students.
- Kol Koreh continues to meet with local Bet Shemesh educational officials, as well as national Ministry of Education officials, to advocate on behalf of dyslexic students and develop a comprehensive educational program for them.